2021 Black Tie Dinner
Black Tie Dinner will be held in-person on November 13th with a mandatory mask guideline for guests while not seated at their tables. Our Board is adhering to CDC guidelines and has worked closely with the venue to determine additional, advanced safety measures for the night of the Dinner. No refunds will be processed. See additional safety measures below.
COVID Safety Protocols
To ensure a safely executed event, Black Tie Dinner has made some changes to our typical Dinner weekend experience. There will be no Friday night event (B4Black), we have reduced the capacity of the Dinner on Saturday and we have reconfigured the flow of various elements of the overall experience. In addition, Black Tie Dinner is requiring all guests and volunteers to be fully vaccinated or to have a negative COVID test result taken within 48 hours of our event for entry. Here’s the guidance for you and your guests:
COVID TEST PROTOCOL
- For guests who are not fully vaccinated, proof of a negative COVID test will be required with a picture ID.
- The test needs to be administered no earlier than Thursday, November 11th.
- Proof of vaccination will be required for entry to the event.
- A vaccination card and picture ID are required to be shown at check-in.
- Guests who have been completely vaccinated (all shots plus 14 days) are exempt from COVID testing.
- Q: Can I take an at-home test and bring those results?
- A: Not unless they clearly indicate the date the test was taken. We recommend results that have been processed by reputable labs.
- Q: Can I show a picture of my vaccine card on my mobile device?
- A: Yes. That along with your picture ID will suffice.
In addition, all guests will need to wear a mask when not eating or drinking per the recommendation of the CDC. As these protocols have evolved, we have continued to work closely with the hotel leadership of this event to ensure we are delivering a stellar guest experience in the safest way possible.
This year's dinner will be held in the Lone Star Ballroom of the Sheraton Dallas Hotel in Downtown Dallas. The Sheraton is ideally located in the heart of the Arts and Financial district.
Sheraton Dallas has announced a discounted nightly rate of $130 (plus taxes) for Black Tie Dinner attendees. This special rate is available until October 12th and can be booked online here.